Monday, December 12, 2011

Angel......

I spent the last 2 years of my life in a downward spiral of depression because of an incident that had happened....that is a long time to be going through depression and my thoughts were starting to get the best of me and I was beginning to become overwhelmed by the darkness of the depression....well 4 months ago it seems that God decided that I hate been in that state of mind for long enough and he decided to send me an angel to wipe the tears from my eyes....and even now just 4 months later as I am starting to go through all of the same things that happened to me 2 years ago....I am not afraid to face them now because I know that my angel is by my side and for this I am so great full that I cant even come up with the words to describe it....thank you Lord for sending me my angel to comfort me and to keep the darkness of depression from being able to overwhelm me..........I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment