Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happiness....

These last 3 months have been amazing for me.... I met a woman that has managed to bring me out of my funk and has made me truely happy.....I am enjoying getting to know her and falling in love with her....I am even starting to think about our future together.....now for anyone that knows me they know that I love to write...that I am obsessed with movies...that just random things everyday that I think of immediately make my mind think of a story line for turning it into a movie.....this past year I have been writing alot, have many many ideas but in the last 3 months I havent written anything at all....my mind has been pre-occupied with my new love interest....but I may someone today that I talked to about it and they encouraged me to try and get back into it and to make it happen....so I am trying to get my mind back to being focused on my writing so that I can make my dreams a reality...wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment