Sunday, July 6, 2014

Reality....

I have had a dream for many years now that I would be able to work in the movie/television entertainment field, I still have this dream and think about it constantly....is this dream ever actually going to even be a reality or do I need to come back to "Reality" and stop day dreaming about it....Many wise men have stated that if there is something that you think about day in and day out, several times per day than that is what you are meant to do....but it takes sacrifice to make this a possibility, how much sacrifice is acceptable, I have a wife and 2 kids, with very very little income...I dont really want to spend alot of time away from my family, but what if I did for just a couple years and then I was able to make my dream a reality and could support my family for the rest of our lives, that would be amazing...but what if I spent all of that time away and I fail and then not only have I failed but I missed much of my children's young lives.... Cant Decide!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment