Thursday, April 5, 2012

Why....

What am I suppose to tell my child when begins to ask me why.....Why are there grown ups inappropriately touching other children...Why are there kids shooting up schools and killing there classmates...Why are kids having kids....Why are other countries attacking us....Why are kids doing drugs....Why are parents killing their own children...Why are people constantly stealing from others....Why are all of these bad people able to keep getting off and not paying for their criminal activity.....Why are people blowing up other people and buildings....Why are people being murdered just because of their beliefs....Why Cops are even turning into bad guys and doing these types of things.....Why??  How am I suppose to answer these questions when the answers evade me....When I as a parent am not even to comprehend the horrible evil tendencies of this world....how am I ever going to be able to explain to a child why Mom and Dad are so overprotective....how can I explain why people are acting in such evil manners....I wish I could explain it ..Its just the world is crazy.....There aint no pretty way to paint it.....how can I explain why the fuck Love cant seem to defeat Hate....

No comments:

Post a Comment