Thursday, September 6, 2012

Respect....

I used to believe that there was an unwritten rule that you are to show family members some respect...I have recently discovered that I must be the only one (at least in my family) to believe this. All the drama and disrespect going on, I just don't get it.... The people that have known me for a long time have known that I have been wanting to have a kid for years now, but was always afraid of bringing a child into this cruel world...Well my first kid is do anytime now and I am more afraid than ever for her to grow up in a family (outside of my wife and I) that are cruel, dishonest and drama filled. I find it weird (but glad that its true) that I seem to receive more respect from my in-laws than I do from my own flesh and blood. I am very tempted to move away in order to keep my daughter safe, what does that say?? Here's to finding Respect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment