Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Darkness....

What is this darkness, does it have a name, is it your name?? what is it that is inside of us that cause us to feel that when we are wronged than we need to seek revenge... when someone does something that we do not agree with or that we believe wrongs us, why is it that we automatically think about getting revenge....and why is it that some people can control this urge for vengeance and some cannot....to some there is a darkness that takes engulfs us and takes over forcing us to hurt/gain revenge on those that we feel wronged us...but what is this darkness, is it hatred, is it determination, is it jealousy, etc... is it possible it is a bit of all of them....I have witnessed some truly vengeful actions that have been taken by those that believe they have been wronged...and it seems that if these things come to as I believe they will that I am soon going to witness a lot more of people seeking vengeance...I pray that I am wrong but I fear that I am not....this situation when it happens could be one of the greatest things that I have ever witnessed or it could end up being one of the worst things that I have ever seen....and the thing is that it all depends on peoples reactions....are they going to choose to take the high road and act like adults or are they going to respond in a defensive manor and therefore seeking vengeance against those that they believe have wronged them.....So what is this darkness...does this darkness have a name....is it your name??

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone has a bit of darkness inside of us. What we choose to do with that darkness is really telling.

    ReplyDelete